To support the further growth of Sendot, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communication intern.
You will work in a relatively small organization where you have a lot of contact with all your colleagues. As an intern you walk along with the Commercial Manager and assist him with various activities. He is also your supervisor.
What are we looking for
We are looking for an intern who would like to gain more experience in the field of Marketing and Communication. At the moment you are studying Commercial Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or Management Economics and Law (HBO) and you are eager to learn.
What will you do as a Marketing & Communication intern?
During this internship, the following activities are covered:
- Managing the website
- Creating content (text and video)
- Organizing webinars
- Distribution of our newletter
- Preparing analytics reports
- Designing new documentation like brochures and flyers
In short, an internship with many different activities.
- An internship in a young and informal organization
- Working week based on 32 or 40 hours
- Own desk in our office in Houten
- Fee of 450 euro on a full-time basis (40 hours)
- Working from home is possible
- Personal guidance
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply. For any questions you can contact Erwin Grafe, Commercial Manager 06-18406720 by telephone.
You can address your application to:
Sendot Research BV
attn: Benjamin van Mourik
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org